Gift certificate booklets come in $20 and $50 values. The $20 booklet contains 4-$5 certificates. The $50 booklet contains 4-$10 & 2-$5 certificates. These certificates make the perfect gift! These certificates can be used at locally owned businesses. he Sutherlin Reboot: Community Cash is designed to support our locally owned businesses while embracing how important it is to Reboot Sutherlin after this unprecedented shutdown. Community Cash recipients can redeem the certificates at program participants, thereby encouraging the patronage of our locally owned businesses.
Benefits for Customers:
Choose where to spend your “Holiday Community Cash” with these participating businesses:
Balanced Fitness 303 W Central Ave (541) 459-3395 Best Western Hartford Lodge 150 Myrtle St (541) 459-1424 Country Flowers 1340 W. Central (541) 459-3746 Dakota Street Pizza Company 105 Dakota St (541) 459-0005 Family & Friends Mercantile 227 W. Central Ave (541) 459-4307 Henry's Bakery 145 Myrtle St., Ste 100 (541) 459-3244 Massage Central 119 S. Calapooia St. (541) 733-2810 Motel 6 1400 Hospitality Way (541) 459-6800 Nellie’s Deli and Taphouse 667 E Central Ave (541) 459-4495 Pedotti's Italian Restaurant 1332 W Central Ave (541) 459-3773 Reflexology by Tami Marie 115 East 1st Avenue (503) 580-9597 Sol de Sutherlin- Mexican Restaurant 875 W Central (541) 459-3590 The Body Shop Total Fitness 121 W Central Ave (541) 459-3395 Tub-Time Treasures 226 W Central Ave (541) 430-0871 Winston Notary Services (541) 671-9504 Walk-in Haircuts 865 W Central Ave (541) 529-2877
How to Order:
Purchase online or in person.
In person purchase: Certificates are available for purchase at the Sutherlin Visitors Center, located 1310 W. Central Ave, Sutherlin. Our hours will be 10am-2pm Mondays-Saturdays. Cash and Credit Card are accepted.
Online Orders: You may order your gift certificates by clicking the link above. All information is needed so that we may mail your order to you or those you want to send these certificates. Each booklet is listed as an "Attendee". If you would like each booklet sent to you, please copy and paste your address in each field. If you would like to pick up your order at the Visitor Center, please simply write "To Be Picked Up" in the address field. We do need your phone number and email in case we need to reach out to you for further instructions or information.
All orders must be picked up at the Sutherlin Area Chamber of Commerce office between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm or we can arrange delivery through the mail.
The Sutherlin Reboot: Community Cash is designed to support our local businesses while embracing how important it is to Reboot Sutherlin after this unprecedented shutdown. Community Cash recipients can redeem the certificates at program participants, thereby encouraging the patronage of our local businesses.
Benefits for Participating Businesses:
- Your business will be issued a check for the full face value of the certificate. There are no redemption fees.
- It’s good for our community as we aggressively promote shopping local and provide an easy mechanism to do so through the Chamber Community Cash program.
- It’s good for our members as they take advantage of a free benefit that is designed to drive traffic through member’s doors as a result of our promotion and advertising of the program.
- Participating Chamber members are reimbursed within one week when redeemed certificates are presented at the Chamber office for payment.
How To Redeem:
- Each certificate will be valued at $5 or $10. You can drop off or mail the certificates to the Chamber Office or you can arrange pick up at your business. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you have certificates for us to pick up.
- Bills will be counted, and a check will be issued. We can either have it here at the Chamber office for pick up or we can arrange delivery.